Our theme this week on the Saturday Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop is “Halloween Cuties”! Halloween doesn’t have to be scary…there are lots of cute little monsters and costumes out there! This is super quick and easy card idea!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, folded in half.
- A 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Halloween Night Designer Paper was added to the bottom of a 3-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Some Black Baker’s Twine was wrapped around the Whisper White cardstock several times to hide the seam.
- The pumpkins from Spooky Fun were stamped with Tangerine Tango Ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, the faces with Memento Blak Ink, then cut with the Halloween Scenes Framelits.
- Happy Halloween greeting was curved on the clear block and stamped with Memento Black over the pumpkins.
- A trio of Halloween Night Enamel Dots are scattered on the front.
That’s it!!! SUPER easy, huh?
Check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team did with the “Halloween Cuties” theme this week! Click on the buttons below to go to our Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session…we just opened on October 11th and it’s not too late to join! Then continue on to Mary Brown’s website or backwards to see Melissa Davies’ card! Here’s a sneak peek of our October Mini Session!