Hello Spring, it’s all about the flowers!!! That’s the theme of our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop this week! Yeah! I LOVE making flower cards…and I love flower stamp sets! lol! For this card, I already had some pieces cut and sitting on my desk so I decided to combine them and made this card! I love the Timeless Textures in the background.
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the fleur image from Timeless Textures was stamped a couple times with Pool Party Ink.
- Daffodil Delight spatters were added on top.
- The larger flower from the Botanical Builder Framelits was cut from Daffodil Delight and the inside smaller flower from the Botanical Gardens DSP, and the smallest flower from Whisper White. They were all adhered together and a yellow It’s My Party Enamel Dot placed in the center. It was adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves from Botanical Blooms stamp sets were stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink on Mossy Meadow cardstock, then cut with the Botanical Builder Framelits, along with the fern from Pear Pizzazz cardstock. They were added under the flower.
- Celebrate You from Suite Sayings (my favorite greeting set right now) was stamped close to the flower with Mossy Meadow Ink.
That’s it…all those pieces came together pretty easily! OK…continue on around the blog hop to see what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team did with the Spring Flowers theme! Mary’s up next or go back to Melissa’s blog!