It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme this week is FALL…using any of the fabulous sets in the Holiday or Main Catalog!
I chose to use the set, Cheer All Year, for my card today. I’ve only had it a short time, but I love the greetings in this set and wanted to give it some love!
- The Tangelo Twist cardstock base is a partial fold card cut 4-1/4 x 9 and scored at 5-1/2.
- On the front is 3-1/4 x 4 piece of Into the Woods DSP in the Tangelo Twist leaves pattern, then a 1 x 4 strip of Woodgrain DSP added along the left side.
- The Early Espresso Ribbon is tied and knotted around the DSP layer.
- The 4th from largest circle in the Circle Framelits cut the Whisper White, with Hello Autumn stamped in Tangelo Twist Ink along the bottom.
- Two acorns from Cheer All Year were stamped with Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip on scrap Whisper White, then punched with the Acorn Punch. They are popped up on the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added two Tangerine Tango Candy Dots to the acorns for a little color!
- The Circle is adhered under the left side to the front flap with Stampin’ Dimensionals, too.
- Inside is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake embossed with the Woodlands Embossing Folder.
- I purposely left the inside without a greeting so I can use it for any event that I need it for!
I love the unusual fold on this…here’s a look from the top.