It’s Saturday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop! This month we’ll be featuring the retiring In Colors…I love all of them, don’t you? SOOOO sad to see them go! Make sure you stock up now! First in the lineup is Lost Lagoon! My mind immediately thought of the Helping Me Grow stamp set and the pretty flowers in it…I’m thinking these are bluebonnets? Some day I’d like to be in Texas when the fields of these are blooming!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lost Lagoon, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the flowers and 25 cent images were stamped towards the left side with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. They were watercolored with Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Write Markers and an AquaPainter.
- A strip of In Color Washi Tape was added to the right side.
- The label and greeting were stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Lost Lagoon cardstock and cut with the Rose Wonder Label Framelit, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 3″ strip of Silver 1/8″ Ribbon was folded in half and tucked under the label. A trio of Rhinestones were also added to the bottom of the label.
OK…now continue on the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Design Team Blog Hop to find out more details about our April Mini Session with 5 great projects for only $8.95…then on to Mary Brown’s Blog to see her card and continue the tour or go backwards to Melissa’s blog.