Sometimes a card just doesn’t seem finished and how it looked in my head, and I can keep adding and adding until I’m happy. Well, this card ended up using MUCH more product than I normally do on a card! But…it does feature several of the SAB products, so I’m ok with it! I really do love how soft and delicate it turned out!
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Blushing Bride, folded in half.
- A 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White layer was stamped with the stem in Nature’s Perfection twice on the left side with Sahara Sand Ink (allow room for the DSP). The tips of the flowers were colored with the Blushing Bride Stampin’ Write Marker.
- A 1 3/4 x 4 piece of Irresistibly Yours Designer Paper was colored with a sponge dauber and Blushing Bride Ink, then adhered to the bottom of the Whisper White layer.
- The 7/8″ Scallop Circle was punched from Sahara Sand and the petals cut to resemble a flower, then the Blushing Bride Artisan Embellishment flower was placed in the center with Mini Glue Dots, then added to the front of the card under the stems.
- The frame from the hostess set, Because You Care, was stamped with Blushing Bride, then the Happy Birthday greeting stamped inside with Sahara Sand. It was cut with the Chalk Talk Framelit which fits perfectly around the frame. That was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally the butterfly from Nature’s Perfection was stamped with Sahara Sand on Blushing Bride cardstock, then punched with the Butterfly Punch and placed on the frame with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Pearls were added for the body.
Well, I hope this gave you a good idea for the Nature’s Perfection stamp set! I love the flower in it, but wanted to feature one of the other stamp images in it!
Over on Create with Connie and Mary, we’re getting ready to start our new Card “Create”tions Celebrations! It’s a CARDS ONLY session featuring stamps and products in the Annual and Occasions Catalogs to help you finish off the Stampin’ Up! year! Go check out the details of our new session on Create with Connie and Mary, then continue onto the rest of the blog hop from there!