This week’s Saturday Blog Hop over on Create with Connie and Mary features non-traditional Christmas colors! Any more, though, anything goes and there is so much variety! So, I had a hard time thinking of something that was really “non-traditional”! lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Flirty Flamingo, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to make the base card.
- Merry Medley Background stamp was inked with Smoky Slate, then stamped on the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate. White Craft Ink was sponged along the edges to soften it a little.
- A 3/4 x 4 strip of Flirty Flamingo Designer Paper was added across the front.
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper was punched with the Flower Medallion Punch.
- The snowflake from Tin of Tags was stamped with White Craft Ink on Flirty Flamingo, then embossed with White Embossing Powder and punched with the Flower Medallion Punch.
- The punches were adhered together and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Large Rhinestone was added to the center and a few scattered in the background for a little bling!
OK…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our November 2016 Mini Session that opened last week! PLUS…sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that! Our December issue will be featuring the Occasions & SAB catalogs! WOOHOO!