Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- At the bottom of the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Soft Sky, a 1 x 3-3/4 strip of Neutrals Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- Some Smoky Slate 1/8 Ribbon was wrapped around to the back to hide the seam.
- The greeting from Sprinkles of Life was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the left side.
- Two clouds from Sprinkles of Life were stamped with Versamark and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder, then punched with the Tree Builder Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The raindrops were stamped with Pool Party Ink under the clouds.
I love the sparkle that the Silver Embossing Powder gives to the card! I need to emboss more often!
OK, next up is the Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our August Mini Session that is OPEN! It’s not too late to join! And, take advantage of our Holiday Special…a set of 4 cards using the new set, Star of Light, in the upcoming Holiday Catalog to help you get started on your Christmas Card ideas!
It’s not too late! The August 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the Annual Catalog…aren’t you loving the new stuff?
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Plus…as a HOLIDAY SPECIAL, get the set of 4 card ideas using Star of Light from the new Holiday Catalog to get a start on your Christmas card ideas!