I decided to add a little silver bling to mine! This CAS design using Among the Branches would be SO easy to make up a bunch for your Christmas cards this year! Plus it has Halloween and Fall greetings in it, too! A very versatile stamp set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, folded in half.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White is embossed with the Woodlands Embossing Folder.
- Silver Cording was wrapped three times around the Whisper White layer and adhered in the back, then adhered to the front of the base card.
- The Among the Branches greeting is stamped with Real Red on Whisper White, then punched with the 2″ Circle Punch. It is layered on the 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, then is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Neutrals Sequin Stars finishes off the front!
OK…continue around the tour to see the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team creations! Next up is Mary Brown!