The theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Design Team Blog Hop is Resist Me! Using any of the resist products that Stampin’ Up! offers! Could be embossing powder or the fun Color Me Irresistable Specialty Designer Paper!
But first, our newest session of Create with Connie and Mary starts SUNDAY! We’re doing a MINI Session featuring sets in the new catalog! Check out the details on Create with Connie and Mary and for a sneak peek snippet of the projects we’ll be doing!
Here’s the card I made, I used the Color Me Irresistable Specialty Designer Paper…actually two different patterns! The DSP does ALL the work!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crushed Curry, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, add the 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 Black Stripe pattern in the Color Me Irresistable DSP along the left side.
- Add a trim of 1/8″ Silver Ribbon to hide the seam.
- Stamp the greeting from Something to Say in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on the right side.
- The butterflies were cut from the white polka dot pattern in the Color Me Irresistable DSP package with the , then sponged with Butterfly Thinlet and colored with a sponge dauber and Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Cherry Cobbler Inks. Wipe off the excess ink on the shiny surface!
- Add a trio of small Pearls for the bodies of each of the butterflies
Isn’t that fun and OH SO EASY! OK…next up is the Create website so you can check out the new July Mini Session of Create with Connie and Mary, then continue on around the blog hop! Enjoy!