Here are the details:
- The base is the largest Lots of Tags Framelit cut from Mint Macaron cardstock.
- On top is a 1-1/2 wide strip of Birthday Bouquet DSP, cut to the width of the Framelit.
- A 1/8″ strip of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper was added to the bottom of the DSP.
- At the top a 1/8″ Circle was punched for the Whisper White Satin Striped Ribbon, then tied with Calypso Coral Thick Baker’s Twine in a bow.
- The flower from What I Love stamp set was stamped 4 times with Calypso Coral Ink for the outline image, then Blushing Bride stamped off once for the larger filler image and full strength for the smaller filler image. Two were cut out by hand completely, and two the centers were cut out then placed on top of the full images with Stampin’ Dimensionals. In the center are the yellow It’s My Party Enamel Dots. The two flowers were added to the front of the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves image was stamped three time with Mossy Meadow Ink, then cut out and adhered behind/around the flowers.
- Finally, the Know What I Love from the stamp set was stamped with Mossy Meadow under the DSP at the bottom of the tag.
I think it turned out really pretty! OK…next up is Mary Brown…her tag will be fabulous, of course! You can also go backwards to Melissa Davies’ blog! Enjoy all the SAB tags our Create with Connie and Mary Design Team has for you!