When deciding what to do, my new Blossom Punch Bunch came in on my order. I immediately thought the smallest blossom would be perfect to use as “confetti” in my shaker card this week! I also added some Brights Sequins for a little extra “shake” and color!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of It’s My Party DSP, a large circle was cut with the Circle Framelit. Along the bottom, the stem in the stamp set, Grateful Bunch was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and watercolored with Mint Macaron Marker and AquaPainter.
- On the back of the DSP, I added a 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Window Sheet, then added pieces of Stampin’ Dimensionals to form a circle around the opening and trap all the small pieces.
- I also cut a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White and adhered it to the front of the Basic Black base card, stamped the Grateful Bunch greeting with Tuxedo Black Ink so that it would appear thru the circle opening.
- I stamped the smallest flower several times on Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink and punched with the Blossom Bunch Punch. They were added in a pile to the center of the circle area, along with some Brights Sequins.
- The top DSP layer was added over top to make the shaker card.
- I also stamped the large and middle flower images in Grateful Bunch with Tuxedo Black ink on Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry, punched them out and added them to the bottom of the circle by the stem.
- A Mint Macaron It’s My Party Enamel Dot was perfect for the center.
Isn’t that fun? I love the confetti look of the DSP and then the shaker flower bits!
OK…You can go backwards to Melissa Davies blog, but make sure to go forward to check out our Create with Connie and Mary website to see all about our January Mini Session AND the fabulous Valentine Bonus Project…then continue on around the Blog Hop to Mary Brown’s blog for more inspiration on shaker cards!