Our theme this week on the Saturday Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop is “Halloween Smell My Feet Treats”! Quite appropriate this time of year, don’t you think? I made a bunch of these little favor “bags” for my craft show and sold out. For this one, I used the cute mummy from Jar of Haunts and Happy Halloween greeting from Spooky Fun!
Here are the details:
- The Halloween Nights Designer Paper pouch is 4 x 6 and scored with the 6 at the top at 1-3/4, 2-1/4, 2-3/4, 4-1/2, 5, 5-1/2, then turned and scored at 1/2″ The sides are accordion pleated and the side tab adhered with Tear & Tape and the bottom 1/2″ tabs trimmed so only the width tab folds up in the back to close the bottom.
- 1/4″ strips of coordinating DSP were added to the front and back top edges.
- The Swirly Bird swirl was cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- The Mummy was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Smoky Slate Marker and Pear Pizzazz for the face. Clear Wink of Stella adds some sparkle.
- The spider was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then the string hand-drawn with the Basic Black Marker.
- Happy Halloween from Spooky Fun Stamp Set was curved on the block to follow the Duet Banner Punch and stamped with Memento Black on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, then punched.
- The images were added to the front of the pouch with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside the mini Hershey Bar was wrapped with 2-1/2 x 3 piece of Halloween Nights DSP, stamped with the greeting from Jar of Haunts in Memento Black Ink.
- The spider was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the string hand-drawn with Basic Black Marker.
Check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team did with the “Halloween – Smell My Feet Treats” theme this week! Click on the buttons below to go to our Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session…we just opened on October 11th and it’s not too late to join! Then continue on to Mary Brown’s website or backwards to see Melissa Davies’ card! Here’s a sneak peek!