So, here’s the front of mine!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pear Pizzazz scored at 4-1/4 to form a regular card base, then the front stamped with Hardwood Background Stamp in Pear Pizzazz Ink.
- I cut the Circle Framelit from Whisper White and stamped the Celebrate You greeting from the Birthday Blossoms stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink and adhered it to the front.
- The flower and leaves from Birthday Blossoms were stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink, then punched with the Pansy Punch and cut out the leaves. The centers are the Petite Petals Punch from So Saffron and my favorite Perfect White Accents are in the center. A little bit of White Satin Ribbon was tied in a knot and added with Mini Glue Dots under the flowers.
- Inside a piece of 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Wisteria Wonder Cardstock was scored at 2-1/8. 4-1/4 and 6-3/8, then the same size Circle Framelit (5th from smallest) cut out the center.
- The cluster of flowers were stamped with Wisteria Wonder in each of the corners.
- The flower was stamped with Tuxedo Black on Whisper White, then punched with the Pansy Punch, the leaves stamped on Pear Pizzazz and cut out. Another Petite Petals Punch flower of So Saffron and large White Perfect Accent is in the middle.
- A 5-1/4 x 8 panel of Whisper was stamped in the center with the Happy Birthday greeting in Tuxedo Black, and adhered to the inside of the Pear Pizzazz. Then the Wisteria Wonder panel was adhered over the Whisper White. You can see it better from the top down view.