But first, our newest session of Create with Connie and Mary started last SUNDAY! We are doing a MINI Session featuring sets in the new catalog! Check out the details on Create with Connie and Mary and for a sneak peek snippet of the projects we did…it’s not too late to join!
Here’s the card I made featuring Watermelon Wonder.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 HEAVY Whisper White, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of regular Whisper White.
- The 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Watercolor Wonder was embossed with the Brick Embossing Folder. Hello from Watercolor Wishes Kit was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink. It was adhered to the front.
- The outline flower from Garden in Bloom was stamped twice with Watercolor Wonder on Whisper White and cut out. The center was stamped with the small dot in Garden in Bloom and Crushed Curry Ink. The solid leaves were stamped off with Cucumber Crush and the outline full strength Cucumber Crush and cut out.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 strip from Everyday Chic Designer Paper was placed on the front.
- The two flowers and leaves were added to the DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, a Perfect White Accent was added next to the greeting!
Love how the Watermelon Wonder color pops off against the white and black! OK…next up is the Create website so you can check out the new July Mini Session of Create with Connie and Mary, then continue on around the blog hop! Enjoy!