- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party cardstock folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bermuda Bay is embossed with the Stripes Embossing Folder.
- The greeting is stamped on the 3 x 4 piece of Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- A strip of Silver Glimmer Paper is added to the bottom of the Whisper White.
- The poinsettia was made by stamping the medium image 8 times and the duo small image twice with Versamark on Cardstock Vellum and embossing with Silver Embossing Powder. The large image was stamped 6 times on Cardstock Vellum and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. All were punched with the Festive Flower Punch.
- For the flower portion, the back was sponged with Bermuda Bay Ink and the leaves with Old Olive Ink.
- A 2″ Circle of Cardstock Vellum was punched and then petals and leaves added with Mini Glue Dots. The petals were pinched to give them some dimension.
- Perfect White Accents were added to the center.
- The poinsettia was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how this turned out! It is even prettier in person! OK…next up is the Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out about the LIMITED TIME SPECIAL we have going on if you subscribe to both our November and December Mini Sessions! You’ll get a BONUS WINTER PROJECT that I think you are going to love! Check out the details over on Create with Connie and Mary, then continue on the blog hop to see what the awesome Mary Brown came up with this week!