Oh, wow! It’s the LAST day of the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection! Can you believe it? Where did the time go? It always goes by SO fast! Although I must admit, I’ve had my projects and cards done for several weeks because of getting ready for the Create LIVE event…I didn’t think I’d survive doing both at the same time! lol!
Anyway…the awesome Design Team has used this color combination for the Week 4 challenge:
And here is my card:
Of course…I’m using Beautiful Bunch again! I love how Lost Lagoon looks stamped on Whisper White to make this flower! Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Lost Lagoon folded in half.
- I stamped the bottom 2/3s of the front with Hardwood Background Stamp with Lost Lagoon ink.
- The pennant from the Pennant Die is cut from Sahara Sand cardstock.
- I stamped the greeting from A Dozen Thoughts with Mossy Meadow on the pennant, then wrapped the Lost Lagoon Stitched Ribbon around the front and adhered in the back.
- The Beautiful Bunch flower is stamped twice with Lost Lagoon on Whisper White and punched with the Fun Flower Punch. I stamped the center with Mossy Meadow on Mossy Meadow cardstock and punched with the 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. I added a Rhinestone Jewel for some bling. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I stamped the flower again with Mossy Meadow on Mossy Meadow cardstock and cut two of the petals for leaves, then tucked them behind the flower.
OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Summer Design Team did for our last challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!