It's Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fun color combination for you to try…perfect for fall! And, it is perfect for using the sets we are featuring over on Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition 2012 this week…Perfectly Preserved, Full of Blessings, Wonderfall, Friendship Preserved and Tweet Leaves! But…only our subscribers can see these projects! And, it's not too late to join! You'll be the first to see new projects posted with step-by-step PHOTO tutorials AND still have access to all the past projects we did in Week 1! Our projects stay up over a year after the edition ends, so you can access them 24/7! For $29.95 US…that is less that $1 each for 30 projects!
So…here is the color challenge:
And here is my card, using Perfectly Preserved again!
This time I used some punch art pumpkins for filling the jar. And, instead of using the entire bonnet for the top of the jar, I cut out just the skirt part!
- The base of the card is Rich Razzleberry, and I layered on Tangerine Tango.
- On top of that is Lucky Limeade that I stamped with the swirl in Everything Eleanor, then I used a piece of Summer Smooches Designer Paper for the "table".
- I stamped the mason jar from Perfectly Preserved in Black Stazon on Whisper White and cut it out.
- I stamped the bonnet in Rich Razzleberry and only cut out the ruffled skirt part for the jar. Then I made a bow from doubled Linen Thread and adhered with a mini glue dot to the jar.
- I punched the Small Oval from Tangerine Tango six times for the two pumpkins and put them together. I used the stem stamped in Lucky Limeade for the top and accented them with a White Gel Pen.
- I stamped Thank You from Perfectly Preserved in Rich Razzleberry and punched it with the Small Oval, too.
- Finally, I stamped the bird from Everything Eleanor in Basic Black and cut him out, placing him on the "table", too.
I think this card has a very clean, crisp look to it…I loved how it turned out! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week on Create with Connie and Mary! Then grab your stamps and play along!