Woohoo!!! Time for a color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary. Since we are just getting ready to start our Holiday/Winter Card "Create"tions Edition, I thought I'd use these non-traditional colors for a winter/holiday card!
I used Winter Wonderland, these little ducks are just TOO cute! Lots of details and texture on here, too!
Here's the details:
- Base card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Lucky Limeade folded in half.
- 3 3/4 x 4 layer of So Saffron on top.
- I ran the 3 1/2 x 3 3/4 layer of Whisper White thru the Big Shot with the Elegant Lines Folder to emboss.
- I cut an Apothecary Accent Framelit from Island Indigo and used the piercing tool and mat around the edges.
- I stamped the ducks with Black Stazon and watercolored with my AquaPainter and So Saffron, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo Stampin' Write Markers.
- I stamped Merry Christmas from Family Reunion in Island Indigo on So Saffron strip and cut the flag end.
- Finally, I tied a bow from Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon and placed an Island Indigo Printed Brad in the center.
Isn't this a fun, whimsical Christmas/winter card? I think so! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! AND…don't forget! We're getting ready to start our Cards "Create"tions on Sunday…you won't want to miss the fabulous cards our designers have made! Here are the details!
- These cards are EXCLUSIVE to our subscription and won't be shown anywhere else.
- 3 week mini-edition that is only cards, October 28 – November 17
- Each designer will choose a holiday or winter set each week and make 3 different cards using that one set.
- Total of 45 unique card ideas from 15 different sets.
- Each card set includes a printable supply list with card measurements and photos.
- Perfect for your classes and stamp camps or to make for your own holiday cards!
AND…as a bonus on Saturdays, each designer will be sharing a little 3D favor that matches the holiday or winter set they chose that week. We will be sharing this favor on our personal blogs, too, but you can easily tie it into your class offering!
Create with Connie and Mary
Holiday Card "Create"tions
We now use Fastwagon for our processing, you should immediately receive a Digital Order email with a link to a downloadable Welcome letter with your passwords! Thank you!