It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary weekly challenge…it’s a sketch this week…and a really FUN one! Grab your stamps and play along!
I love that this greeting set, Stampin’ Up!’s Something to Say, also has a couple little stamp images. In particular I love the star and flower! I let the Gold Soiree Designer Paper do all the “talking” again on this card, with a sprinkling of little flowers!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Pistachio Pudding folded in half.
- I cut a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Gold Soiree Designer Paper in the floral pattern and layered on a 3 3/8 x 4 5/8 piece of Garden Green cardstock.
- Along the side, I punched a 1/2″ strip of Calypso Coral with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch.
- I used the Banner Framelit to cut the Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock.
- I stamped the greeting with Garden Green on Whisper White and punched with the Decorative Label punch then popped it up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front.
- Next I stamped the little flower in Something to Say with Garden Green Ink on Pistachio Pudding and Calypso Coral Ink on Calypso Coral cardstock and punched with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch.
- Finally, I added the tiny pearls to the center of the flowers!
I hope you like it! Make sure to check out the rest of the challenge team to see what they’ve done this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We’re just starting the Summer Collection 2014 over on Create with Connie and Mary! It’s not too late to join! We are featuring products from the NEW CATALOG…lots of great ideas for classes and stamp camps or gifts! Don’t miss it! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!