OK…yes…just mildly obsessed with this stamp set, Beautiful Bunch, right now! lol! Can you take another one? It’s a color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary and I’m LATE getting my card done (real late!), so decided to pull out the set that gives me the quickest inspiration! lol!
Such patriotic colors…tomorrow is the 4th of July ALREADY! The summer is going much too fast! That always feels like the halfway point for me! But here is my card:
And the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White folded in half.
- I rounded the left side corners of the 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock and placed on the base.
- I used a 2 1/4 x 4 piece of red checked pattern from Maritime Designer Paper along the left side.
- Next is a 4 x 3 1/4 piece of Whisper White that I rounded the corners on the left side.
- I stamped the Flowering Flourishes (new to me!) with Coastal Cabana in the background.
- Then I punched the flower from Beautiful Bunch twice with Real Red Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Fun Flower punch. I stamped the center with Night of Navy ink on Whisper White and punched with the 7/8 Scallop Circle Punch. The flower is put together using Stampin’ Dimensionals on placed over the Flowering Flourish.
- I stamped Happy Birthday from And Many More in Night of Navy Ink in the bottom right corner.
- Finally, I used the light red Blendabilities marker and colored my Rhinestones red for the center of the flower and along the edge! Love being able to do that!
As a side note…could I get some PRAYERS for my husband today…he is at a very important job interview today…his 4th face-to-face interview with this company! And, don’t forget to check out all the wonderful inspiration for this color challenge by the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then grab your stamps and play along!
It’s not too late to join! We’re just in the middle of Week 2 over on Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014! We are featuring NEW products from the NEW CATALOG…lots of great ideas for classes and stamp camps or gifts! Don’t miss it! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!