Here’s my card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Night of Navy cardstock was added across the front with a 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper added on top.
- On the 3-3/4 x 3-3/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, the large star image was stamped with Real Red and Night of Navy Ink. The smaller single star with Real Red Ink a couple times, and the small trio of stars with Night of Navy Ink. It was added to the front.
- The base Real Red cardstock also has the trio of stars stamped with Night of Navy Ink in the corners.
- Let’s Celebrate from Confetti Celebrations was inked with Real Red and Night of Navy Markers, then stamped on Whisper White and punched with the Pretty Label Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. A few more stars were added with Night of Navy Ink.
- In the center of the stars/fireworks…whatever you think they are…are a couple small Clear Faceted Gems to make them sparkle!
What can you do with the Patriotic theme this week? Hard to believe that 4th of July will be here SOON! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!