It’s Thursday and time for the weekly challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! It is a Color Challenge this week…hope it gets you inspired to make something great!
I thought right away of using my Four Feathers stamp set…it hadn’t been inked up yet! But, I love that it has coordinating Framelits to match the feathers! And feathers are REALLY hot right now in decorating…have you noticed them?
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Hello Honey!
- On the 3 3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, I stamped the Dotty Angles image with Hello Honey ink.
- Next I used It’s Your Birthday from Big News stamp set with Basic Gray ink.
- I stamped two of the feathers in Four Feathers with Pool Party ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Feathers Framelits Dies. I tied some Daffodil Delight Bakers Twine in a double bow and adhered it over the feathers. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, I colored some Rhinestones with the Coastal Cabana Blendabilities Markers (darkest one) and added them to the front and the Exclamation Point!
I love the fun, whimsical look to this card and hope you enjoy it, too!
So…don’t forget…it is Holiday Card “Create”tions PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary. Make sure to sign up for our next session starting on Sunday! We are doing one week of Fall/Halloween card sets and two weeks of Christmas…NOTHING BUT CARDS…for only $19.95 US!