It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge. We have a beautiful color challenge for you to try this week!
So here is what I did with it! Even though feathers aren’t technically Christmas themed, I bet we see a lot of feathers in holiday decorating this year! I grabbed the snowflake pattern in All Is Calm Designer Paper to go along with my feathers.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White, I added a 1 1/4 x 5 1/4 strip of the snowflake pattern in All Is Calm DSP.
- I punched the Ribbon Border Punch strip from Mossy Meadow and tucked it slightly under the DSP so only one side of the scalloped edge showed.
- I stamped the feathers with Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon and embossed the large one with Silver Embossing Powder, cut them with the Feather Framelits and adhered them to the Whisper White with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used a piece of 1/8 Silver Ribbon and tied a bow and added it to the feathers with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Celebrate the Season is from Endless Wishes stamp set and stamped with Lost Lagoon.
- Finally, I added a little bling with some Frosted Silver Sequins.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some beautiful cards! Then grab your stamps and play along!