It’s time for another Thursday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary. This time it’s a fun Color Challenge, so grab your inks and play along!
And here’s the card I made. I love the unusual cut along the right edge of the card…makes it “fancy smancy”! l also love the plaid of Trim the Tree Designer Paper against the lacy snowflake in Letterpress Winter!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, folded in half. Along the right front edge, I used the Apothecary Accent Framelit (only run it partially thru to cut the edge).
- Add a 2 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Trim the Tree Designer Paper to the left side.
- Wrap the Lost Lagoon Ribbon around the DSP and secure on the back.
- Stamp the large snowflake from Letterpress Winter with Lost Lagoon Ink and cut with the Snowflake Card Thinlet Die, turn 90 degrees and cut it again so the entire snowflake is cut out.
- Cut the medium snowflake from Silver Glimmer Paper and adhere to large snowflake.
- Stamp For You with Cherry Cobbler and punch with the 1″ Circle Punch and add to the center of the snowflake with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Add two Rhinestone Jewels to the sides.
- Add the snowflake to the front of the card.
- Tie a bow with more Lost Lagoon Ribbon and add to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Inside, cut Whisper White to 4 x 5 1/4. Stamp the rectangle with Lost Lagoon Ink. Then stamp Season’s Greetings with Cherry Cobbler ink.
OK…go check out the rest of the challenge team over on Create with Connie and Mary and see what they did with the challenge this week!