We have a FUN sketch challenge for you to try this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Just wait until you see what the Challenge Team did with it! And,w e can’t wait to see what you can do with it! Some angled lines makes it interesting!
And here is my take on it using Stampin’ Up!’s Wondrous Wreath set…mostly because I already had the wreath done and sitting on my desk! lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Soft Sky, folded in half.
- I added a 1/2″ strip of the striped pattern in All is Calm DSP across the front.
- Next I cut the angled piece from the snow flurry pattern in All is Calm, then laid it on top of the Lost Lagoon and cut piece slightly larger. I put the two together on the front of the card.
- I stamped Be Joyful from Project Life Holiday Cheer stamp set with Blackberry Bliss ink on Whisper White, then colored the BE with Soft Sky Marker. I punched it with the 1 3/4″ circle and adhered to the front of the card.
- The wreath background was stamped with Smoky Slate, then the Lost Lagoon on top, and Blackberry Bliss for the berries, the cut with the Wreath Framelits. I LOVE that combination for winter! To finish it off, I cut the bow from Silver Glimmer Paper and added a Lost Lagoon 1/4″ circle in the center of the bow. I added it over the Be Joyful circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team designs over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then grab your stamps and play along!