We have a fun color challenge for you today over on Create with Connie and Mary. Stop by and see all the fun ideas that our Challenge Team did this week! Here’s the color combination…does it bring any ideas to mind? It certainly did for our team!
Here’s my card. I adapted it from the March Calendar page that I made for my calendars this year using Hello Life!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Wild Wasabi, folded in half.
- The Sahara Sand layer is 4 x 5 1/4.
- On top of that is a 2 x 5 1/4 strip of Back to Black Designer Paper and I colored a few of the chevrons with the Wild Wasabi Blendabilities (yes, before I knew they weren’t available any longer…I’m sure a regular marker would work!)
- Across the bottom, is a 1 x 4 strip of Basic Black.
- On the 2 1/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White, I stamped the heart from Hello Life three times in the shape of a clover, then added the heart stem. I stamped Hello Life with Tuxedo Black ink. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added a Itty Bitty Accent flower punched from Wild Wasabi with a Rhinestone jewel to the center of the clover!
- Finally, I punched the Artisan Label from Basic Black, then tucked it under the Whisper White panel.
I love my St. Patrick’s Day card! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of great ideas! Then grab your stamps and play along!