A fun sketch today over on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Some clever ideas done by the Challenge Team! Go check them out!
And here is my interpretation!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Calypso Coral cardstock, folded in half.
- The Whisper White layer is 4 x 5 1/4.
- On top is another layer of Gold Soiree Designer Paper cut 3 7/8 x 5 1/8.
- Across the front is a 1 x 4 1/4 piece of the scalloped border in Gold Soiree DSP, that I cut along the edge by hand to follow the scallop line.
- On the 2 1/2 Circle of Whisper White, the wreath from Your Perfect Day was stamped with Pistachio Pudding Ink and the small flowers were stamped with Calypso Coral and cut out. (Shoot…just noticed that I forgot to add the PEARLS in the centers! Oh well…imagine they are there! lol!)
- In the center, For the Two of You from Your Perfect Day was added with Tuxedo Black Ink.
Pretty simple card, but I like those for weddings or anniversaries cause I’m always making them at the last minute! lol! Now…go check out the rest of the Challenge Team on Create with Connie and Mary. And check out the details of the next Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions…nothing but card ideas!!!