As I mentioned before, I love the new Sale-A-Bration set, Nature’s Perfection! It was added to the SAB lineup in March and I couldn’t resist! It has flowers! So, I decided to use it for the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week! Isn’t it pretty?
Here’s my card:
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Rose Red, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Soft Sky is embossed with the Large Polka Dots folder.
- Across the front, the Sahara Sand lace ribbon was placed and adhered to the back.
- A Deco Label Framelit cut Sahara Sand cardstock and the leaf image from Nature’s Perfection was stamped with Sahara Sand Ink on the right side, and the greeting from Lovely Amazing You stamp set was stamped with Tuxedo Black on the left. I love the script fonts in that set!
- The flower from Nature’s Perfection was stamped twice with Rose Red Ink on Rose Red, then the entire flower cut out and the center of the second flower was cut and placed in the center with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterfly from the same Nature’s Perfection was stamped with Soft Sky on Whisper White, then punched with the Butterfly Punch.
- Pearls were added to the center of the flower and for the butterfly’s body.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge Team to see what great ideas they came up with using this color combination! And…check out our new Card “Create”tions Celebrations…nothing but CARDS…we’ll be starting soon!