Another fun challenge for you over on Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge, this time a bright color challenge! Grab your stamps and play along!
Here’s my card using Stampin’ Up!’s Crazy About You stamp set.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Tangelo Twist cardstock.
- A diagonal cut piece of Birthday Bash Designer striped paper was adhered at the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White. A 1/2 strip of Tangelo Twist was adhered across the seam.
- Two pieces of 1/8″ Gold Metallic Ribbon were wrapped along the left side and adhered at the back of the Whisper White layer.
- The Crazy About You flower was stamped three times with Tangelo Twist ink on Whisper White, one punched with the Flower Medallion Punch and the centers cut out of the other two to make three layers. The layers are popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. In the center is a Gold Sequin with a small Pearl in the center.
- Happy Birthday was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Bermuda Bay cardstock and punched with the Curly Label Punch (SOOO sad to see this punch retire!) It was tucked under the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals. A Gold Sequin in the center with a pearl and then two more pearls beside it for a little bling on the tag.
- Three more gold sequins were scattered on the front.
Like it? I do!!! Now check out the rest of the challenge team cards over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Set: Crazy About You
Inks: Tuxedo Black, Tangelo Twist
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist, Whisper White
Accessories: Birthday Bash DSP, 1/8 Gold Metallic Ribbon, Gold Sequins, Flower Medallion Punch, Curly Label Punch, Pearls, Stampin’ Dimensionals