As I’m anxiously waiting for my preorder from the Holiday Mini to arrive, I decided to use one of the holiday sets in the annual catalog, Lots of Joy, on my challenge card today! Over on Create with Connie and Mary, we have a FUN sketch challenge for you to try! Grab your stamps and play along!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Old Olive cardstock.
- The 1″, 3/4″ and 1/2″ strips were cut from Merry Moments DSP, then adhered diagonally across the front of the Old Olive cardstock as shown in the sketch.
- The 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White has rounded corners using the Corner Punch and stamped with Merry Christmas from Lots of Joy stamp set in Real Red Ink. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two trees from Lots of Joy were stamped with Mossy Meadow ink on Old Olive cardstock, punched with the Tree Punch, then decorated with Red Sequins from the Brights Collection.
- On top, two stars were punched from Gold Glimmer Paper with the Small Star Punch. The trees were also popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…your turn! Let’s see what you can do! Need more inspiration? Check out what the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!