We have a fun sketch challenge for you this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Check it out!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11, HEAVY Whisper White…have I mentioned I love this stuff?
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Wisteria Wonder was stamped with You’re in my Thoughts with Black Stazon Ink.
- The green plaid Cherry on Top DSP was cut 1-1/2 x 4, then cut with a flag end. Under it is a 1/2 piece of Pink Pirouette cardstock and then a Perfect White Accent.
- I first cut the Whisper White oval with the Oval Framelits, then I placed the hydrangea flower image with Black Stazon where I wanted it. I watercolored with the Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder and Marina Mist Stampin’ Write Markers for the trio of colors. The stem is Wild Wasabi and Cucumber Crush Stampin’ Write Markers and the AquaPainter again. I popped up the oval on the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, I stamped the butterfly with Black Stazon Ink and watercolored with So Saffron Marker, then cut it out and placed it on the flower.
LOVE how this turned out! Now, make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary! And remember, we’re getting ready to start our July Mini Session. Don’t miss out!
Need some ideas for new sets? What some exclusive ideas that are not posted public? Check out the new Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session!
All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
AND we are showing ‘snippets’ of the projects and letting you know what sets we used!
All this for only $8.95! We are going LIVE July 26th and you will get ALL 5 ideas right away…no waiting! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
Sets: Best Thoughts (Hostess)
Inks: Stazon Black Ink
Markers: Wisteria Wonder, Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, Cucumber Crush
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Heavy Whisper White, Whisper White
Accessories: Oval Framelits, Perfect White Accents, AquaPainter, Cherry on Top DSP