It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a gorgeous color combination this week to inspire you!
And here’s my card:
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Delightful Dijon, folded in half.
- A layer of 4 x 5-1/4 Elegant Eggplant is added on top.
- Two strips of 1-3/4 x 4-1/2 Bohemian Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The Christmas Cuties image was stamped with Black Stazon and watercolored with an AquaPainter and Delightful Dijon, Elegant Eggplant, and Island Indigo. A little Pink Pirouette was added to the face. It was cut with the Oval Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The wood Snowflake Element was inked with Versamark and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder, then added to the front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The Iced Rhinestone was placed in the center, and regular Rhinestones added across the top strip.
- Finally, the greeting from Christmas Cuties was stamped with Black Stazon on a 1/2′ strip of Whisper White, then cut with the flag end and tucked under the snowflake.
That’s it! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this fun color combination! Then why not play along!
Woohoo! We just opened the Create with Connie and Mary November Mini Session! It’s not too late to join! Here’s a glimpse of the fun projects we are doing this month, including 3 card sets and two 3D projects and another bonus card set! Sets we are using this month include:
- Snow Place
- Embellished Ornaments
- Reason for the Season
- Winter Wishes
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- BONUS: Christmas Cuties
PLUS…we have a WINTER BONUS for you! Purchase both the November and December Mini Sessions and get a special winter project designed by Mary Brown for FREE! Check out the details over on Create with Connie and Mary!