HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I have SO many things to be grateful for and one of them is all my blog followers! Thank you for stopping by and visiting and leaving such sweet comments! Makes it all worth while!
Although it is Thanksgiving, I chose not to do a fall card this week for my Thursday Create with Connie and Mary Challenge card! I had several pieces of this card sitting on my desk and they all kind of fell together to make the card, especially since it is a CAS design sketch! lol! Love it when that happens!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red, folded in half.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- The Flower Medallion was punched from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The snowflake from Flurry of Wishes was stamped with Real Red and punched with the Snow Flurry Punch, the added to the larger snowflake with Tombow Multipurpose glue (I find that the best to adhere to the glimmer paper!) In the center is a large Rhinestone Jewel.
- Finally, fa la la from Seasonal Frame Thinlets and the Red Foil Paper and added to the front with the Tombow Multipurpose Glue, too.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary! And, again, have a VERY Happy Thanksgiving!