Oh, it’s a FUN sketch challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I ended up making a couple cards with this sketch…will show you the other next week!
Here’s my first one using Bear Hugs:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mint Macaron cardstock, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- The checked pattern from It’s My Party is cut 3 x 3-1/4 and the corners rounded with the Project Life Corner Rounder and adhered to the front.
- A 1-3/4 x 4-3/4 strip of coordinating It’s My Party was flag cut on both ends and adhered over the other DSP.
- A 1/4 x 5 strip of Mint Macaron was added down the front of the DSP towards the left side as per the sketch.
- A 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 square of Sahara Sand also had the corners rounded. It is popped up on the front of the DSP towards the left side.
- Across the front the greeting was stamped on 1/4 x 2-1/4 strip of Whisper White and adhered at the bottom of the Sahara Sand piece.
- The bear from Bear Hugs was inked with the Basic Black Marker, then stamped on Whisper White and cut with the Bear Hugs Framelits. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few gold Neutrals Sequins were added to the front for a little bling.
That’s it! I love that little bear…need to use that set more before it retires with the Occasions Catalog (or maybe it won’t and it will be in the new catalog…I’ll find out for sure next week at On Stage! Woohoo!)
OK…check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary…and say hello to a new Team Member!
And the sets we are using: