It’s Thursday again and time for our Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a FUN sketch challenge this week. I ended up making several cards with the basic layout while at my stamping retreat a few weeks ago!
And here’s my card…I’m LOVING these new In-Colors!!!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Sweet Sugarplum, folded in half.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5-1/2 layer of Whisper White.
- Strips of Affectionately Yours Designer Paper cut 1 x 3-3/4, 3/4 x 3-3/4 and 1/2 x 3-3/4 were cut and added to the front.
- Happiest of Birthdays to You was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black in the lower left corner.
- The Birthday Blooms flower was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on scrap Whisper White and watercolored with the AquaPainter and Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Old Olive and Crushed Cucumber Markers. It was cut out by hand and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tucked behind are Gold Thread wrapped in circles and secured with Mini Glue Dots.
Ok…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary…and find out about our May 2016 Mini Session that just started! It’s not too late to join! We used products from the PREORDER of the new catalog!