It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and it is a color challenge this week!
Here’s what I came up with…just received this set, Pretty Kitty, in my new catalog order! I love these sweet little kitties! I also love the new Layered Ovals Framelits with Scalloped Ovals! Woohoo!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Daffodil Delight, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The 2 x 5 piece of Bermuda Bay is embossed with the new Seaside Embossing Folder.
- A 2 x 3-1/2 piece of Daffodil Delight Brights Designer Paper is placed across the bottom and wrapped with Linen Thread tied in a bow.
- The kitty in the pot from Pretty Kitty is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, and the greeting below it. It is watercolored with Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake Markers and AquaPainter…with a touch of Old Olive for the leaves.
- It was cut with the Scallop Layering Oval and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That’s it! So sweet, isn’t it? Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
And…don’t forget! We’re getting ready to release our JUNE 2016 Mini Session…you don’t want to miss! Here’s a sneak peek of the projects we made this month:
The Create with Connie and Mary June 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the NEW 2016-17 Catalog! Opens on June 11th!
* Each month’s $8.95 US session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp meetings!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!