It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! It’s a fun sketch for you to try! Play along and upload to your blog or Pinterest or other gallery!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The DSP is cut to 2 x 5-1/4, then an angle cut out of it, and adhered to the bottom.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 coordinating strip of DSP was placed across the bottom.
- The house was cut out of the Candy Cane Lane DSP and adhere in the V of the cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Candy Cane Christmas Stamp Set was stamped with Real Red Ink on an angle.
- Finally, some Real Red Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and adhered with a Mini Glue Dot.
OK…make sure to stop by Create with Connie and Mary and see what the rest of the Thursday Challenge Team did with the sketch this week!
Over on Create with Connie and Mary, we are getting ready to release our October Mini Session! The October 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the new HOLIDAY Catalog…aren’t you loving the new products?
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
All project tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be shown anywhere else online!
Sign up for both September and October for only $17.90 US and we have a Fall BONUS project for you designed by Connie Babbert using the Home Sweet Home Bundle! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for more details and to sign up now!