I’m thinking everyone is in love with the new Painted Harvest stamp set that will be available TOMORROW in the Holiday Catalog! SO many pretty cards done with it! The color combination for our Create with Connie and Mary inspired the look of my card…stepping away from sunflowers into blue flowers! LOVE how it turned out!
Here’s my card. I did double flowers for more dimension!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Dapper Denim, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer, I stamped the flower three times, first with the background image stamped off, then the top image full strength with Dapper Denim ink.
- Three flowers were stamped again the same way (stamp off, the full strength) on scrap Whisper White, then cut along the inside layer of petals. The centers are done with Soft Suede Ink, then the speckle stamp added on top. Some random leaves were stamped with Pear Pizzazz Ink in the background. I added the cut flowers on top of the backgroud flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few more leaves were stamped with Pear Pizzazz Ink (stamp off for background, full strength for veins), then punched with the Leaf Punch and tucked around the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped around three times and adhered in the back.
- The greeting was stamped with Dapper Denim on Soft Suede cardstock, punched with the new Everyday Label Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A little Clear Wink of Stella on the centers gives the flowers a little sparkle!