Today we have a fun sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! I finished my card up late and was so surprised that no one else had used snowflakes on their card! It was what I first thought about when I saw the sketch! So glad this turned out like it did in my head!
Here’s my card:
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is the gold check pattern in Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Paper cut to 4 x 5-1/4.
- All four corners of the 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock were rounded with the Corner Rounder and placed on top.
- A 1-3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Gold Metallic Paper was cut with a flag end and added on top of the Whisper White.
- A 1 x 5 strip of Gold Glimmer Paper was added.
- Three snowflakes were cut from Whisper White with the Seasonal Layers Framelits and added on top with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Gold Faceted Gems were added in the center of each snowflake.
- The banner Happy Christmas was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White and hand-cut, then added on top with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how this turned out! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s creations over on Create with Connie and Mary…they are all so different! AND…check out our November Mini Session that just opened!
The brand new NOVEMBER Mini Session is NOW OPEN! We are featuring products from the HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!