Although I’m still in the midst of getting ready for Christmas, I just HAD to use one of the new stamp sets from the new Occasions catalog on my card today…the sketch was just perfect for it! Oh, and just wait until you see what the rest of the Challenge Team came up with…SOOOO cute!
I searched for a greeting to fit the sketch and stumbled across “Bless Your Heart”. My girlfriend says this all the time (she’s from southern Alabama)…and I love it! Do you know what set it is in? I think it worked great!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Rich Razzleberry cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Powder Pink cardstock.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of the new Painted with Love DSP was added to the front, with another 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Painted with Love DSP. You really can’t tell how pretty this is with the gold foil accents in it! LOVE it!
- The large heart from Heart Happiness stamp set was stamped with Rich Razzleberry, the medium with Melon Mambo. They were cut with the Sweet & Sassy Framelits, along with the small one cut from Gold Metallic Paper. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A gold heart Metallic Enamel Shape was added to the largest heart.
- The sentiment from Jar of Love was stamped with Memento Black under the large heart.
OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! LOTS of inspiration for you!