Another Thursday has rolled around…where is the time going? It is really feeling like Fall here this week…and soon we will get that white stuff in the air! So, I just had to pull out my Beautiful Blizzard stamp set for this Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
I really like this card…in fact, it is a SERIOUS contender for my Christmas card this year!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3 x 3-3/4 piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock is stamped with the snowflakes image in Beautiful Blizzard with Bermuda Bay Ink randomly over the background.
- Two 1/2 x 3-1/4 pieces of Bermuda Bay (Brights) Designer Paper were added to the back, then the element placed on the front.
- The greeting from Beautiful Blizzard is stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, then cut with the Layering Circles, and adhere to a larger Scallop Circle Framelit. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/4 x 2-1/2 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper is tucked in the circle sandwich.
- Two snowflakes were cut from the Blizzard Thinlit Die from Whisper White cardstock and tucked around the Silver Glimmer Paper with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Glimmer Dots were added to the centers of the snowflakes.
LOVE it!!!! And it would be SO easy to mass produce for Christmas cards! OK…make sure to check out what the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!