Another Thursday has rolled around…where is the time going? It is really feeling like Fall here this week…and soon we will get that white stuff in the air! So, I just had to pull out my Beautiful Blizzard stamp set for this Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
I really like this card…in fact, it is a SERIOUS contender for my Christmas card this year!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3 x 3-3/4 piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock is stamped with the snowflakes image in Beautiful Blizzard with Bermuda Bay Ink randomly over the background.
- Two 1/2 x 3-1/4 pieces of Bermuda Bay (Brights) Designer Paper were added to the back, then the element placed on the front.
- The greeting from Beautiful Blizzard is stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, then cut with the Layering Circles, and adhere to a larger Scallop Circle Framelit. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/4 x 2-1/2 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper is tucked in the circle sandwich.
- Two snowflakes were cut from the Blizzard Thinlit Die from Whisper White cardstock and tucked around the Silver Glimmer Paper with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Glimmer Dots were added to the centers of the snowflakes.
LOVE it!!!! And it would be SO easy to mass produce for Christmas cards! OK…make sure to check out what the Challenge Team did this week with the sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!