Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is our “Favorite New Holiday Catalog Stamp Set”. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators are able to preorder from the Holiday Catalog a month early…but all customers will be able to order on September 4th!
Of course, my favorite is NO surprise to those of you who follow my blog. You KNOW I love snowman, so I had to use Stampin’ Up!’s Snowman Season for my card! AND…we have that fun new Snowfall Accents puff paint…so there is some on here, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Real Red cardstock is added on top.
- On the 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Balmy Blue cardstock, a 3-1/4 wide strip of Whisper White was torn to give me a snowbank. Some Light Pool Party Blends was used for the shadow.
- The top portion of the Balmy Blue was stamped with the snowflakes in Snowman Season and Whisper White Craft Ink.
- The Snowfall Accents Puff Paint was dotted on the background and lined across the “snow” and then heated with the Heat Gun to make it puff! SOOO fun to watch it!
- The snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Snowman Builder Punch. His hat was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Light Basic Black and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. The flower with Real Red and leaves with Old Olive. A gold Holiday Rhinestone was put in the center. The nose colored with Pumpkin Pie and cheeks with Flirty Flamingo Blends. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thee snowman arms were punched from Early Espresso cardstock.
- Let it Snow was stamped with Memento Black Ink and punched with the Timeless Label Punch, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple of the red Holiday Rhinestones were added next to the greeting.
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!