Wow…time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! The weeks are going by faster, aren’t they? This is a pretty color combination and I just had to use the beautiful roses in Beautiful Friendship stamp set!
Here’s what I made! I probably never would have put Grapefruit Grove and Pretty Peacock together, but I really like the color combination!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On tp is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, stamped with the greeting in the lower left corner with Pretty Peacock Ink.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Woven Threads Designer Paper was added to the right side, with a 1/2 x 4 piece of Sahara Sand cardstock layered on top.
- The Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the roses from Beautiful Friendship in Grapefruit Grove Ink. It was layered on a Layering Scallop Oval cut from Grapefruit Grove cardstock, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped off with Pretty Peacock Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then hand-cut and tucked between the oval layers.
Pretty simple…but the dimensional stamps do all the work! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! This would make a GREAT class for World Card Making Day on October 5th! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!