Wow…time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! The weeks are going by faster, aren’t they? This is a pretty color combination and I just had to use the beautiful roses in Beautiful Friendship stamp set!
Here’s what I made! I probably never would have put Grapefruit Grove and Pretty Peacock together, but I really like the color combination!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On tp is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, stamped with the greeting in the lower left corner with Pretty Peacock Ink.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Woven Threads Designer Paper was added to the right side, with a 1/2 x 4 piece of Sahara Sand cardstock layered on top.
- The Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the roses from Beautiful Friendship in Grapefruit Grove Ink. It was layered on a Layering Scallop Oval cut from Grapefruit Grove cardstock, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped off with Pretty Peacock Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then hand-cut and tucked between the oval layers.
Pretty simple…but the dimensional stamps do all the work! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK