Wow…time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! The weeks are going by faster, aren’t they? This is a pretty color combination and I just had to use the beautiful roses in Beautiful Friendship stamp set!
Here’s what I made! I probably never would have put Grapefruit Grove and Pretty Peacock together, but I really like the color combination!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On tp is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, stamped with the greeting in the lower left corner with Pretty Peacock Ink.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Woven Threads Designer Paper was added to the right side, with a 1/2 x 4 piece of Sahara Sand cardstock layered on top.
- The Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the roses from Beautiful Friendship in Grapefruit Grove Ink. It was layered on a Layering Scallop Oval cut from Grapefruit Grove cardstock, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped off with Pretty Peacock Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then hand-cut and tucked between the oval layers.
Pretty simple…but the dimensional stamps do all the work! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our next Collection of tutorials features the GORGEOUS Christmas Gleaming Bundle! The Brightly Gleaming Suite of products are striking with their copper accents and the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder goes with everything! We've used the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack for our tutorial Collection of three cards (one a special fun fold) and a extremely useful 3D project that would be fun as it's own class! See more details HERE!