Wow…time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! The weeks are going by faster, aren’t they? This is a pretty color combination and I just had to use the beautiful roses in Beautiful Friendship stamp set!
Here’s what I made! I probably never would have put Grapefruit Grove and Pretty Peacock together, but I really like the color combination!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On tp is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, stamped with the greeting in the lower left corner with Pretty Peacock Ink.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Woven Threads Designer Paper was added to the right side, with a 1/2 x 4 piece of Sahara Sand cardstock layered on top.
- The Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the roses from Beautiful Friendship in Grapefruit Grove Ink. It was layered on a Layering Scallop Oval cut from Grapefruit Grove cardstock, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped off with Pretty Peacock Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then hand-cut and tucked between the oval layers.
Pretty simple…but the dimensional stamps do all the work! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Next up for us to feature is the LOTS OF HEART Stamp Set and MANY HEARTS Dies! Even with all the hearts, this bundle is more than just a Valentine set! For this Lots of Heart Collection, we've made FOUR cards and TWO small favors, perfect to give someone you love or as a little thank you! We've paired this bundle with the cute and colorful Snail Mail Designer Paper and accessories. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC