Another Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary weekly challenge! This time it’s a fun sketch…come play along on our Facebook page!
I had a couple leftover Wiggle Worm elements sitting in the dish on my desk, so decided to pull something together with them! I love using up the “parts” on my cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4-1/4 piece of Dinoroar Designer Paper was added across the front, with a 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Lovey Lipstick cardstock placed on top.
- The Stitched Circle Shape was cut from Pool Party cardstock and stamped with the Wiggle Worm greeting in Memento Black Ink and the cloud with Pool Party Ink.
- The worm and ladybug were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Blends, and Lovely Lipstick Blends. They were cut with the Wiggly Bugs Dies, along with the grass die from Old Olive cardstock. All were placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE this little Wiggle Worm Bundle…it makes such FUN cards! OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!