Another Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary weekly challenge! This time it’s a fun sketch…come play along on our Facebook page!
I had a couple leftover Wiggle Worm elements sitting in the dish on my desk, so decided to pull something together with them! I love using up the “parts” on my cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4-1/4 piece of Dinoroar Designer Paper was added across the front, with a 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Lovey Lipstick cardstock placed on top.
- The Stitched Circle Shape was cut from Pool Party cardstock and stamped with the Wiggle Worm greeting in Memento Black Ink and the cloud with Pool Party Ink.
- The worm and ladybug were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Blends, and Lovely Lipstick Blends. They were cut with the Wiggly Bugs Dies, along with the grass die from Old Olive cardstock. All were placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE this little Wiggle Worm Bundle…it makes such FUN cards! OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF