Another Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary weekly challenge! This time it’s a fun sketch…come play along on our Facebook page!
I had a couple leftover Wiggle Worm elements sitting in the dish on my desk, so decided to pull something together with them! I love using up the “parts” on my cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4-1/4 piece of Dinoroar Designer Paper was added across the front, with a 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Lovey Lipstick cardstock placed on top.
- The Stitched Circle Shape was cut from Pool Party cardstock and stamped with the Wiggle Worm greeting in Memento Black Ink and the cloud with Pool Party Ink.
- The worm and ladybug were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Blends, and Lovely Lipstick Blends. They were cut with the Wiggly Bugs Dies, along with the grass die from Old Olive cardstock. All were placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE this little Wiggle Worm Bundle…it makes such FUN cards! OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH