Another Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary weekly challenge! This time it’s a fun sketch…come play along on our Facebook page!
I had a couple leftover Wiggle Worm elements sitting in the dish on my desk, so decided to pull something together with them! I love using up the “parts” on my cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4-1/4 piece of Dinoroar Designer Paper was added across the front, with a 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Lovey Lipstick cardstock placed on top.
- The Stitched Circle Shape was cut from Pool Party cardstock and stamped with the Wiggle Worm greeting in Memento Black Ink and the cloud with Pool Party Ink.
- The worm and ladybug were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Blends, and Lovely Lipstick Blends. They were cut with the Wiggly Bugs Dies, along with the grass die from Old Olive cardstock. All were placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE this little Wiggle Worm Bundle…it makes such FUN cards! OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!