Another Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary weekly challenge! This time it’s a fun sketch…come play along on our Facebook page!
I had a couple leftover Wiggle Worm elements sitting in the dish on my desk, so decided to pull something together with them! I love using up the “parts” on my cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4-1/4 piece of Dinoroar Designer Paper was added across the front, with a 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Lovey Lipstick cardstock placed on top.
- The Stitched Circle Shape was cut from Pool Party cardstock and stamped with the Wiggle Worm greeting in Memento Black Ink and the cloud with Pool Party Ink.
- The worm and ladybug were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Blends, and Lovely Lipstick Blends. They were cut with the Wiggly Bugs Dies, along with the grass die from Old Olive cardstock. All were placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE this little Wiggle Worm Bundle…it makes such FUN cards! OK, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27