Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary creative challenge! Can you believe it is almost Valentine’s Day and mid February? I can’t!
LOTS OF HEART
I love these colors together and it inspired me to make another Valentine’s Day card using my Lots of Heart…that Buffalo Check heart is my fav!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Oh So Ombre Designer Paper (free SAB!) was added to the bototm.
- The large scallop heart was cut from Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Many Hearts Dies.
- The buffalo check heart was stamped with Real Red Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Many Hearts Die.
- The small heart was cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the Many Hearts Die.
- All the hearts were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A bow was tied with the Playful Pets Ribbon and added to the heart with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The greeting from Lots of Heart was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on a 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White cardstock and the end trimmed at an angle. It was tucked under the heart with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added in the background!
Yep…I really love those colors together! OK, make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We've used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You'll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You'll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you'll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: QUXEUA2X