Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary creative challenge! Can you believe it is almost Valentine’s Day and mid February? I can’t!
LOTS OF HEART
I love these colors together and it inspired me to make another Valentine’s Day card using my Lots of Heart…that Buffalo Check heart is my fav!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Oh So Ombre Designer Paper (free SAB!) was added to the bototm.
- The large scallop heart was cut from Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Many Hearts Dies.
- The buffalo check heart was stamped with Real Red Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Many Hearts Die.
- The small heart was cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the Many Hearts Die.
- All the hearts were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A bow was tied with the Playful Pets Ribbon and added to the heart with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The greeting from Lots of Heart was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on a 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White cardstock and the end trimmed at an angle. It was tucked under the heart with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added in the background!
Yep…I really love those colors together! OK, make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!