Happy Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary creative challenge! Can you believe it is almost Valentine’s Day and mid February? I can’t!
LOTS OF HEART
I love these colors together and it inspired me to make another Valentine’s Day card using my Lots of Heart…that Buffalo Check heart is my fav!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Oh So Ombre Designer Paper (free SAB!) was added to the bototm.
- The large scallop heart was cut from Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Many Hearts Dies.
- The buffalo check heart was stamped with Real Red Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Many Hearts Die.
- The small heart was cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the Many Hearts Die.
- All the hearts were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A bow was tied with the Playful Pets Ribbon and added to the heart with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The greeting from Lots of Heart was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on a 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White cardstock and the end trimmed at an angle. It was tucked under the heart with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added in the background!
Yep…I really love those colors together! OK, make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27