Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Today’s Color Challenge was kind of a no brainer to use the Hydrangea Haven Bundle…but I wanted to do something a little different!
I decided to give my Simply Succulents Bundle a little love! I hadn’t used the big background die yet…so I pulled out my new Blending Brushes and created a background for it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Basic White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the front, I used my Blending Brushes and Highland Heather, Just Jade and Seaside Spray Inks to “brush” on the colors.
- The 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Basic White panel was cut with the large Potted Succulents Die and added to the front with Monadhesive Glue.
- A 1 x 4-1/4 strip of Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper was added across the front.
- The label from the Potted Succulents Dies was cut from Seaside Spray cardstock and stamped with Memento Black Ink, then the outline flowers with Seaside Spray Ink in the background. It was blended around the edges with the Blending Brush. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The succulent was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Highland Heather and Seaside Spray cardstocks, brushed with Highland Heather or Seaside Spray Inks and cut with the die. The mother-in-law tongues were cut from Just Jade cardstock and sponged with Just Jade Ink. All were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Pastel Pearl was added to the label for a little bling!
Isn’t that pretty? I need to do those blended backgrounds more often! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6