Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week’s color challenge is completely up to us! What is our FAVORITE Christmas Color Combination? I could have gone with the traditional red and greens…we have MANY shades to use. But my holiday cards always have snowflakes or snowmen on them and I tend to choose blues for my cards.
Isn’t this a pretty color combination? Misty Moonlight, Fresh Freesia and Coastal Cabana has become this year’s favorite!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Fresh Freesia cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of In Color 6×6 DSP was added to the right side.
- The 3 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was cut with the Basic Border curved Die and added to the left side overlapping the DSP.
- The snowflakes were cut with the Stitched Snowflakes Dies from Misty Moonlight, Fresh Freesia and Coastal Cabana and adhered with Monoadhesive Glue along the curve.
- Merry Everything greeting was stamped with Coastal Cabana Ink on 3/4 x 3-3/4 strip of Basic White cardstock and the left side angled.
- A 1/2 x 3-1/4 strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock was added under the greeting strip, then both added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Playing with Patterns Resin Dots were added to the center of the snowflakes and to the background!
LOVE those colors for winter! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with their favorite Christmas color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!