Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a pretty color combination this week for you to try!
I went back and forth on which new stamp set to use but decided the Cactus Cuties would be fun! I’m thinking of these cacti in ALL different colors! I took my colors from the Abstract Beauty Designer Paper I wanted to use.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blushing Bride cardstock was embossed with the Stripes Embossing Folder.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Abstract Beauty DSP was added down the right side with a 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Night of Navy cardstock to hide the seam.
- The Hippo & Friends label die was cut from Basic White cardstock and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The vase from Cactus Cuties was stamped with Night of Navy Ink and punched, the cactus with Just Jade Ink and cut out. They were added to the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Just a note was stamped with Night of Navy on a 1/2 x 3 strip of Blushing Bride cardstock and end cut at an angle. It was added across the cactus on the front.
- Three flowers were punched from Blushing Bride cardstock and added with Mini Glue Dots.
- A trio of Polished Dots were added in the background.
Isn’t that a fun set? LOVE it! OK, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!