Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This time it is a fun sketch to inspire us!
I haven’t had this Nature’s Harvest stamp set and dies out in a LONG while, so thought it perfect to use for today’s sketch challenge! I combined it with this year’s Celebrate Everything Designer Paper (can you tell I LOVE this paper?)
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form base card.
- The 3 x 5-1/2 piece of yellow plaid Celebrate Everything DSP was added to a 3-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Cajun Craze cardstock and adhered to the front of the base card.
- The coneflowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Old Olive Stampin’ Blends and cut with the Harvest Dies.
- The background cattails were cut from Crushed Curry cardstock with the Harvest Dies and sponged with Cajun Craze Ink along the edges. Add to background DSP with the coneflowers popped up in front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thank you from Nature’s Harvest stamp set was stamped with Cajun Craze Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, then cut with the small label die in the Harvest Dies. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Linen Thread was tied around the flower stem in a bow.
- A trio of Rustic Metallic Dots were added to the background.
I love the plaid background on this card! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Nature’s Harvest
Ink: Cajun Craze, Memento Black
Blends: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Old Olive
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Basic White, Crushed Curry, Celebrate Everything DSP
Accessories: Harvest Dies, Brushed Metallic Dots, Linen Thread
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!