Wow…can you believe our Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2013 is officially over! But, it's not too late to join! All our projects use items from the Main Catalog, so they are available to use for the ENTIRE YEAR! Many of the projects, you'll be able to create in 2 hours or less…making them perfect for classes and camps! And we have lots of gift giving and home decor items, too! Join us…for only $24.95 US, you get 24 FABULOUS step-by-step PHOTO tutorials! That's just a little over $1 each! Check out Create with Connie and Mary now! Relax and let us design your classes this summer!
It's time for the last Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2013 Saturday challenge…this week it is a COLOR CHALLENGE for our designers only! Hope you are inspired by their work!
And here is my card using Chalk Talk, one of the sets we featured this past week in our Summer Collection. And, no…Mary and I did not coordinate or plan our cards…but it's funny how similar they turned out! Check hers out over on Create with Connie and Mary.
Here are the details:
- The base card is 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- I cut a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock and embossed with the Mosaic folder.
- I cut a 1 1/2 x 5 piece of Bermuda Bay Designer Paper Stack from the Brights Collection and cut a flag end. I adhered it down the center.
- I stamped the large tag in Chalk Talk with Pumpkin Pie ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Chalk Talk Framelits. I stamped it again with Bermuda Bay and cut out just the center greeting "something" and placed on top of the Pumpkin Pie one.
- I stamped the smaller filligree tag in Chalk Talk with Daffodil Delight and cut with the Chalk Talk framelit, then cut it in half and placed it on either side of the larger Pumpkin Pie tag.
- All the tags were placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- For some bling, I added small Rhinestones in each of the corners of the tag. And, tied a Daffodil Delight button with White Bakers Twine tied in a bow, then placed on the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
For some great inspiration, check out what the Design Team did with this color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! And…be watching…soon we will be announcing the Early Bird Pricing for our next Fall Collection 2013!!! You won't want to miss it!